February 9, 2012

Answers

Sorry I'm a little late with this post but my life has been so crazy busy I'm surprised I've found time to do this. Well, Q & A wasn't a very successful thing but I decided I may as well answer the questions that were asked.

When did you start writing?

I guess, I would have to say, I started writing between 6 and 7 years ago, so around age ten. But even before that I loved to make up stories.


What genre do you wish you could write, in that you just can't seem to grasp?

Whether a gift or a curse, I can't tell, I can write in a large range of genres. The only one I wish I was better at would be mystery. I can write mystery but coming up with the plot lines kills me.


What book has helped you most in your writing life?

I guess it's not so much a book but an author that has really helped me. Agatha Christie's books have shown me an amount of creativity that I can only hope to achieve. Rene Guttridge's books have shown me I can write amazing Christ-centered books. 

Though I have been helped a lot through books I think that I have learned more through the millions of mistakes I've made.  


What style of write do you use (1st. person, 2nd. person, ...)

I like to use both 1st person and 3rd person. They are both amazing fun! Though, I think, typically I use 3rd person.


Do you write on paper then type it onto documents?

I use a words document when I get down to the actual writing of my stories. Though I prefer paper to gather and sort my ideas.


Do you write with music?

It depend on my mood. Sometimes it's the only thing I can do and other times I can't consecrate if music is playing.


Well, there you have it, 6 things you now know about me. And even though I won't be doing a post like in a while feel free to ask me questions. ☺

No comments: