February 8, 2011

Goodbye Brain Jacques

Brain Jacques died February 5, 2011


Yes, Brain Jacques, one the most amazing children's authors, has died.
I picked up 'Redwall' (the first book I read of his) only a year ago.
But through those characters I feel I've known the author forever.
Goodbye Brain Jacques, you will be greatly missed, and remembered forever.


Don't be ashamed to weep; 'tis right to grieve. Tears are only water, and flowers, trees, and fruit cannot grow without water. But there must be sunlight also. A wounded heart will heal in time, and when it does, the memory and love of our lost ones is sealed inside to comfort us." - B.J.

3 comments:

Lexy said...

Oh wow! I did not know! *SNIFF* Have you read the Castaways of the flying Dutchman? That is one of my Favorite series!!!! Aww that makes me so depressed that he died!

Lexy said...

Sorry......how are you?

Lèrowen said...

Lexy- I'm planning on reading that book, I've been told it's really good. I'm great! I hope you are good too.